Our Terms & Your Privacy
These terms govern the use of our website only. Terms governing projects are covered in personalised Contracts and Terms & Conditions. These will be provided to you separately when appropriate.
William Gaze Limited own and control the copyright to content on our website unless otherwise stated. Where stated, copyright owners rights are reserved.
- View, cache and print pages from our website for your personal use
- Stream audio and video content on our website for your personal use
- Share any marketing materials that we have sent to you without modification
- Republish material using the integrated Pinterest function
- Share pages on social media using the integrated share functions, your browser or device’s share functions or by copy and pasting a direct link to the page
- Request permission to use the copyright materials on our website by emailing
- Notify us if you believe we have inadvertently breached or mislabelled somebody else’s copyright by emailing
- Download content or use our website for your own business purposes
- Attempt to access restricted areas of our website by any means
- Do anything that may cause damage to or affect the performance of our website
- Do anything illegal or fraudulent with our website
Limitations of Liability
Our website and the information we choose to share on it are provided to you free of charge. As such we will not be held liable for any loss or damage of any nature if you choose to use it. This includes losses arising from any events beyond our control and any kind of business losses.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from: July 2015
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name and contact details.
- Demographic information such as your address.
- Other information provided to us by you when making an enquiry.
- Other information provided to us by you during and after your project.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improving our products and services.
- If you have given us permission, periodically sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
William Gaze Limited are a registered data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK’s independent body set up to uphold information rights.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. The cookies used on this website have been categorised based on the categories found in the ICC UK Cookie guide (323kb PDF will open in a new tab).
The cookies used on this website:
|PHPSESSID||1||To identify your unique session on the website||Session|
|_ga||2||Used to distinguish users for Google Analytics||2 years|
|_gat||2||Used to throttle request rate for Google Analytics||10 minutes|
Third Party Services
We use the following services on our website. Please refer to their privacy policies for further details.
- Hotjar: https://www.hotjar.com/privacy
- Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy
- Typeform: https://admin.typeform.com/to/dwk6gt
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at or following the unsubscribe link in any marketing email you have received from us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. Due to the administration time involved a small fee of £10 will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email .
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.